skip to Main Content
The story of building a glass network

1805

Karl Smola founds the Oberdorf glassworks in Bärnbach on 15th June

1848

The Oberdorf glassworks become “k.u.k.” glassworks

1867

Stölzle manufacturing consists of seven glass factories in Austria, Bohemia and Hungary

1871

Establishment of glass factory in Köflach

1978

Stölzle Glasindustrie AG and Oberglas Glashütten AG merge and become Stölzle-Oberglas AG

1987

Stölzle-Oberglas AG is taken over by Dr. Cornelius Grupp (CAG-Holding)

1992-2001

Acquisition of Stölzle-Union s.r.o., Stölzle Flaconnage Ltd., Stolzle Czestochowa Sp. z o.o.

2006/08

Production capacity at Stölzle-Oberglas extended to 3 lines

2009/10

Stölzle-Union totally destroyed by fire (December). Inauguration in 2010 – after rebuild within 7 months

2010

Facelift of Stölzle Flaconnage (new Customer Center, major investments in production and decoration)

2010

Foundation of Sales companies Stolzle Glass USA Inc, Stolzle France SAS and Stoelzle Glass LLC

2011

Implementation of a 2nd white flint furnace in Stolzle Czestochowa & major investments in production and decoration

2013

Acquisition of Stoelzle Masnières Parfumerie SAS and Stoelzle Masnières Parfumerie Décoration SAS, France

2014

Acquisition of Stolzle Wymiarki Sp. z o.o., Poland; Rebuilding and finally restart in July 2015

2014

Rebuild and extension of furnace 4 at Stölzle-Oberglas and furnace 1 at Stolzle Czestochowa

2015

French Stölzle sites were renamed Stoelzle Masnières Parfumerie SAS & Stoelzle Masniéres Parfumerie Decoration SAS

2015

Extension of decoration and rework area at Stolzle Czestochowa

2016

Expansion of the Headquarters Stölzle-Oberglas by an impressive glass annex and construction of new white flint furnace in Stölzle Flaconnage

Back To Top