The shortlist for the UK Packaging Awards 2017 has been revealed
Having examined a record number of entries, the judges, including representatives from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Coca-Cola, Marks & Spencer and Mondelez, eventually managed to select the UK Packaging Awards 2017 finalists.
The ceremony takes place at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London on the 22 November 2017.
Two STO bottles shortlisted: Glass Pack of the Year (Spirits, Perfume and Cosmetics)
Two outstanding Gin bottles, manufactured by Stölzle Flaconnage for the Austrian Distiller Reisetbauer, have been shortlisted for the UK Packaging Awards 2017 in the category Glass Pack of the Year (Spirits, Perfume and Cosmetics). We cross our fingers to suceed in winning the awards. Winners will be announced end of November.
• Allied Glass Containers – Deanston Single Malt Whisky
• Allied Glass Containers – Method and Madness Whisky
• Ardagh – Gordons Gin
• O-I – Highland Park Core Range (10YO, 12YO, 18YO)
• O-I – Highland Park Valkyrie
• Stölzle-Oberglas – Axberg Vodka
• Stölzle–Oberglas – Reisetbauer Blue Gin